My Personal Experience of Transcendence
- I do not exist, I do not not exist
- I am forever now
- I breath, mantrate, and am empty forever now
- I transcend the fluctuations between enjoyment and suffering and unachieve real bliss
- I unachieve a state of serenity, peace of mind/brain, and peace of planet
- I am Om forever now
- Om is every who, what, when, where, why and how in the present, forever now
- Om is the immediate unexperience of immediate experience
The ethical component of the experience of transcendence
I love every one equally.
I offer my ‘life’ for the betterment of anyone and everyone. Inherent in the unexperience of transcendence is a state of courage to make this ‘sacrifice’.