Homo Sapien Sapien Guidelines and Goals
by Michael Wayne Lewis
1. Progressively evolve the Homo sapien sapein species.
2. Contribute to the short and long term survival of life from earth now, unto the replication of our cosmos.
3. Improve conditions of life on planet earth.
4. Eliminate unnecessary competition between peoples and nations and prevent it from happening between planets.
5. Eliminate hatred and bigotry based on skin color.
6. Eliminate treating people as sexual objects.
7. Eliminate hatred towards people and nations based on ethnicity.
8. Promote individual and national actualization of potential from basic needs to spiritual health.
9. Live according to the golden rule on the levels of the individual that of nations and between planets.
10. Practice science and technology with the goal of eliminating suffering for all life forms all species of life from all planets as opposed to causing suffering for anyone.
11. Practice philosophy with the goal of eliminating suffering for all life forms all species of life from all planets as opposed to causing suffering for anyone.
12. Practice the variety of religious experiences with the goal of eliminating suffering for all life forms all species of life from all planets as opposed to causing suffering for anyone.
13. Nonviolently nurture our children do not treat them as subhuman nor treat them as stress release objects.
14. Found and promote ‘Universe Universities’ to teach adults about the Homo sapien sapien species.
15. Found and promote the ‘Skyland Institute’ to teach children preschool through twelfth grade about the Homo sapien sapien species.
16. Integrate the education system, the church and the nonviolent military in order to develop a nonviolent peace force.
17. Evolve each person into a fully functioning Homo sapien or a practicing Homo sapien sapien and evolve the entire Homo sapien population to be fully functioning or into the practicing Homo sapien sapien species.
18. Exercise ones body, mind/brain, soul, om: spirit.
19. Achieve congruency between cognitions, emotions, dreams, fantasies, speech, behaviors, belief systems and worldviews through the knowledge of cosmology, psychology, the philosophy of infinite time and the variety of religious perspectives.
20. Integrate the mind and hemispheres of the brain through the practice of an integrated science, philosophy, religion and the religious experiences.
21. Eliminate nuclear power plants, nuclear weapons, and using nuclear energy in space exploration.
22. Research and compose nonviolence in individuals personalities as members of the Homo sapien sapien species.
23. Eliminate psyche, cultural, societal, historical and future storical: personal collective mind waste: in the form of modeling in life or entertainment cognitions, emotions, dreams, fantasies, speech, behavior and Belief systems of prophetic religious perspectives, drug use, free sex, violence and the deification of particular people at the expense of others and deification of forms of amusement and communication.
24. Promote psyche, cultural, societal, historical and future storical personal collective mind actualization: in the form of non-prophetic religious perspective, meditation, and prayer, sexual expression in marriage relations only [including gay and lesbian marriages], the practice of nonviolence and expressing the divinity of every life form, and enjoy non-deified forms of amusement or communications.